Why is this blog called “The Black Republican”?Find out at the dedication post. More information about how the blog got started is in the acknowledgements post. An extensive description of those "enduring principles" to which we ascribe is discussed in a post about negroconservatism.
"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
- Abraham Lincoln
Search this site:
Since you’re not allowed to say this in a New York subway station anymore, we’d better say it here.
Posted by Chris at 12:02pm
- Shoulder to Shoulder
- Go for broke?
- Get on the wagon, the band is hot
- WARNING ORDER: Poll Inflation and the coming debate
- Why I’d never run for office
- Turn It Up So You Can Hear The Rain
- Mysteriously, the polls have started to have a smaller D column
- Freedom of Speech
- Notice to Obama-loving leftist Fox News haters
- Isn’t the poll-skewing self-defeating?